Covid-19 Safety Precautions
The Groutsmith of Northwest Florida is committed to making every effort to keep our customers and employees safe from Covid-19. We ask that you help maintain social distancing during our visits. We will follow all current CDC guidelines and have all employees adhering to these precautions:
- Thorough hand washing and surface cleaning including work vans, equipment, and cell phones before you enter any homes and in-between homes.
- Maintain social distancing from customers at all times and with each other whenever possible.
- Wear a mask and maintain social distancing during all estimates
- Wear a mask when entering homes and when checking out customers. You may remove masks if they interfere with your work, but only when social distancing is maintained.
- Offer customers no contact checkout with a call from the office to get credit card information. Also insist customer uses their own pen when making out checks or signing quotes.
- Do not come to work if you feel any respiratory, fever, or other Covid-19 symptoms. We will also pursue proactive testing once it is available in our area.
We hope you stay safe and healthy and everyone in our community is in our thoughts and prayers.