Covid 19 safety precautions
Groutsmith of NW Florida is committed to making every effort to keep our customers and employees safe from Covid 19. We ask that you help maintain social distancing during our visits. We will follow all current CDC guidelines and have emphasized the following to our employees:
1. Thorough hand washing and surface cleaning including work vans, equipment, and cell phones before you enter any homes and in-between homes.
2. Maintain social distancing from customers at all times and with each other whenever possible.
3. Wear a mask and maintain social distancing during all estimates
4. Wear a mask when entering homes and when checking out customers. You may remove masks if they interfere with your work, but only when social distancing is maintained.
5. Offer customers no contact checkout with a call from the office to get credit card information. Also insist customer uses their own pen when making out checks or signing quotes.
6. Do not come to work if you feel any respiratory, fever, or other Covid 19 symptoms. We will also pursue proactive testing once it is available in our area.
We hope you stay safe and healthy and everyone in our community is in our thoughts and prayers.